The city of Santa Ana will now be this year’s Santa Clause for its citizens now that they will be receiving a $143M federal stimulus

A Broke hopeful college student, Contributor

Citizens of the City of Santa Ana, start preparing your Amazon wishlists and “Dear Santa”  letters because soon this city will be receiving a $143M federal stimulus.  Apparently the city is planning to launch “Revive Santa Ana”, any need that you have, the city has claimed that they will address it. Start listing up all the things you ever wanted and desperately needed. That old 2002 junk you wanted to replace with a shiny brand new car? The city has you covered! A new place to move into and move out of your parent’s living room? Santa Ana will get it for you! Ohhh and those overdue college fees that just keep getting higher? You know it, this city will pay them for you this Christmas! Don’t worry about the cost or think that your wish lists are a “waste of money”, it’s not like they used large amounts of money in the past for things that no one asked for like the gentrification of the city. So no need to fret, Santa Ana will pamper and spoil you this Christmas! Get your lists ready, this Christmas you’ll receive something nice other than socks and grandma-knitted itchy sweaters.