Senior Push

Senior Push 

Senior Push took place on September 30 and October 1st, in our Econ, History, and English classes . One class was talking about the UCS and the others were talking about Cal States, and from what I saw and heard was that seniors don’t look interested at all.

At the beginning of class, yes people were kind of paying attention but then a few minutes later students began to bring their phone out and use it. Other students were just sleeping. I get that this may not be important to some students but other students do want to go to college and graduate. 

The whole point of “Senior Push” is for students who are going to graduate this year to have an idea what kind of colleges they want to go to or any other schools like the UCS or the Cal States. Senior Push is a great example and helpful resource for me. It helped me out with where I want to go and gave me many ideas.

I asked a couple of students about what they thought about the Senior Push and some students said that they enjoyed the presentation and that it gave many great tips but other students just mentioned how they don’t care and that they just want to graduate and start working right away instead of just keep going to school.